Tuesday, November 16, 2004

22/Male/Cingul

AT&T Wireless's acquisition by Cingular became official for me today as I actually watched my phone's display change carrier name in class. I lead a very boring life.

In other news, I have a (very) brief lull in the schoolwork extravaganza that has become the rule rather than the exception. I managed to almost finish my Numerical Analysis homework in all its 22-page glory. Someone in class called it his thesis. Too bad the only worthwhile part of the assignment was the Bezier curves, less than a sixth of the problems assigned. *sigh* Three more weeks of classes, only three more weeks....

My friend Brinn sent me this link: Five Reality Checks For Democrats: Dump Kofi, Moore, Dopes. It's a good read - turns out there are some reasonable liberal-minded people out there.

And, in case you haven't heard, Gmail is offering free secure POP3 access now. Guess I will be changing my main email address... :-)